Tshebedisano is an establishment founded in 1998, whose founder member Pamela Kebine Motlhabi, has a vast experience in various capacities of burial society, funerals, financial management projects and banking experience. The founder has also served as an executive member in the Association (Gauteng and Soweto Funeral Undertakers Association from 2001 -2007).
We also pride ourselves on having a very professional team, who are able to offer a very high standard of workmanship with a full guarantee covering all material and labour, as well as a maintenance program. Our aim is to give our clients a one-stop service
During the last 15 years Tshebedisano has buried some prominent individuals within the Country and outside the borders
Highlights of our funeral services include:
- In 2001 Tshebedisano conducted a funeral of Ms Maringa who was Head of Dept in the Health Dept.
- We have a contract with the SANDF to bury soldiers in South Africa
- In 2001 we conducted a full state funeral of General Mongalo, at No 1 Military, he was holding a position at the same base.
- In 2003 we conducted a funeral of the victim of Soweto train bombings in Protea South, Soweto where the government paid for the funeral to be conducted in Lesotho and the funeral proceedings had coverage by the SABC.
- In 2004 we conducted the funeral of the father to Basetsana Makgalemele (Khumalo), a former Miss South Africa and Successful businesswoman.
- In 2004 we conducted a cremation of Mr. Smith from England, whose wife had a funeral policy with our company and the ashes were taken back to England.