TSHEBEDISANO BURIAL SOCIETY
Welcome to Tshebedisano Burial Society & Funerals
Tshebedisano is a 100% female black owned establishment. The company was founded in SOWETO (SOUTH WESTERN TOWNSHIP), Gauteng, South Africa.
Founded for the Community of Soweto. Targeting mostly the surrounding areas of Protea South, Protea North, Protea Glen, Chiawelo, Mapetla and later covering the entire Soweto Township outwards.
Tshebedisano now covers funerals Regionally & Nationally. Tshebedisano Funerals has done a few funerals Internationally in the form of expatriating Corpses outside South African borders.
Tshebedisano is an establishment founded in 1998, whose founder member Pamela Kebine Motlhabi, has a vast experience in various capacities of burial society, funerals, financial management projects and banking experience. The founder has also served as an executive member in the Association (Gauteng and Soweto Funeral Undertakers Association from 2001 -2007).
We also pride ourselves on having a very professional team, who are able to offer a very high standard of workmanship with a full guarantee covering all material and labour, as well as a maintenance program. Our aim is to give our clients a one-stop service
During the last 15 years Tshebedisano has buried some prominent individuals within the Country and outside the borders
Highlights of our funeral services include:
- In 2001 Tshebedisano conducted a funeral of Ms Maringa who was Head of Dept in the Health Dept.
- We have a contract with the SANDF to bury soldiers in South Africa
- In 2001 we conducted a full state funeral of General Mongalo, at No 1 Military, he was holding a position at the same base.
- In 2003 we conducted a funeral of the victim of Soweto train bombings in Protea South, Soweto where the government paid for the funeral to be conducted in Lesotho and the funeral proceedings had coverage by the SABC.
- In 2004 we conducted the funeral of the father to Basetsana Makgalemele (Khumalo), a former Miss South Africa and Successful businesswoman.
- In 2004 we conducted a cremation of Mr. Smith from England, whose wife had a funeral policy with our company and the ashes were taken back to England.
- In 2005 we conducted the funeral of Sibusiso, a well-known South African musician who was performing with Mandoza in a group, called Chiskop.
Tshebedisano as a funeral Society provides:
- Family car
- Tent and chairs
- Acquiring death certificate at dept of home affairs
- Undertaker services
- Grave equipment
- Funeral pamphlets on request
- Booking of grave
- Removal and care of the deceased
- Care and conservation of the deceased
- Mortuary facilities
Free for policyholders
- Removal fee at government mortuary
- Cooling facilities
- Registration of death
- Wreaths (fresh flowers)
- Affordable plans for funerals, cremations
- Funeral plans for families and pensioners or individuals
- Waiting periods from six months
- No medical examination needed
- No HIV/Aids exclusions
- Payout with 48 hours
- Funeral cover R5000.00
- Main member, dependants, extended families R150 per month.